Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yes, it's bein' brung in September...

Crapy black books and film, good black books and film. Amazing plays. Amazing lapses in judgement on the part of too many folk. A new feature I call "Archie Bunker Mondays." Vent on your least favorite ethnic group's antic in complete safety...but it has to be clever and relevant, e.g. "Yes, they I saw them parking their 5 beat-up used cars on their lawn" stuff. No invectives like "Hitler had the right idea," or "If I'd known about Obama in advance I'd have gone back int iem and told my ancestors to pick their own cotton or enjoy being white trash at the bottom of the totem pole." Stay tuned.


Oh and which of these douchebags above is a Palin? It's not "The Spanish Inquistion" or "Biggus Dickus" items, right? Er...close. Will elaborate. And pray for our cocaine addles President, our blood thinner addled VP and our fearless GOP nominees to be as they bravely re-write Katrina History along with Suckwinder Jinadal and Mayor "Bigger Douchebag than Palin" Nagin (see, it rhymes!).

6 comments:

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

She IS a trojan horse, she WORTH [symbolically] more that is evident.

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck. Palin is either a brilliant move or utter bonehead desperation...as is the "Hurricane Bunker." But alas, most Americans, especially the ones who are pretty much locked into McCain, are stupid, myopic. Just might work!!

Archie Bunker Mondays? Good lord.

Lisa said...

LOL I suppose Gov. Jindal is one of your "humunculi" like Clarence Thomas. Is Palin? Seems a little that way.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

I am still trying to wrap my head around this pick. WTF?

Anonymous said...

Informаtive article, totally whаt I wanted to find.


Аlso νіsit mу weblog - Blu E Cig
My site > wonganyar.16mb.com

Anonymous said...

I alwаys еmailed this ωebpage post pаge to all mу
friends, аs іf like to read it next my linkѕ will too.


Mу ωеbpаge original site