Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Funnies: The Dark Knight

Just to show there's more to this film than friggin' suicidal Heath Ledger. (why didn't Brad Renfro--who was actually a better actor than Heath--get any death props at the Oscars. Drugs are drugs). Sorry for the hating. Besides Batman, Christian Bale as "American Psycho" is still my favorite of his roles. I remember him as child in "Empire of the Sun...."
Poor Aaron Eckhart. Just a throwaway role in the film. You think this is what Fox News, Limbaugh and Glenn Beck wish for Obama? hehehehe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like our classmate bruce graham!!!

Anonymous said...

Before, not after!

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

Wow!
Is that two-face?

Cool!!

Lisa said...

Don't spoil it for me!!

Anonymous said...

The awesome of awesome-ist films. For real...

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

Never saw any Batman movie, only read Dark Asylum because it is drawn by Dave McKean and some shorts with art by Kent Williams and Simon Bisley mostly.

Still think Batman was born under a fascist sign, tho. A rich guy who chase POOR bastards.
Two Face is the most evolved character, I think.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to disagree with the Professor on this this one. I think Leger did an excellent job with the Joker and SHOULD be nominated for an Oscar. I think he would earn that nod even if he hadn't past away. CC, are you just hatin' on this one?

Anonymous said...

Have not seen the film yet, but I am looking forward to it. i hear that Aaron Eckhart does not get as many props, but he is a very good actor. Check out "Conversations with Other Women" and "Thank You for Smoking". Funny guy. Christian Bale is just stellar all around, and I loved Heath. I think he deserves his props as well. I agree with the professor on Brad Renfrow though. He got into trouble, and he was a confirmed drug user so he was tossed aside.